Following a recent formal Tender exercise, we were thrilled to be awarded a further contract to supply the BBC, retaining our position in the BBC framework for a fourth consecutive term… a fantastic achievement for BTC Group of which we are very proud.
BTC Group will continue to provide an end to end promotional merchandise service to support the various BBC learning and educational campaigns, pan BBC marketing initiatives and to promote various local radio stations and news programmes that cover the breadth of the UK.
Senior Marketing Manager Jon Birrell comments “we are extremely delighted to have retained the BBC contract and we believe this is due to our highly experienced staff, full service capability, competitive prices and trustworthy supply chains... along with hard work and a passion for what we do best!”
The merchandise that we design, source and manufacture will be:
- distributed to audiences via various channels in support of a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- supporting activities and campaigns to facilitate the learning of children and adults to improve their knowledge, skills and appreciation of a wide variety of academic and non-academic subjects.
- engaging audiences at localised events and marketing campaigns for BBC Local news and Radio.
- supporting content, such as the launch of a new television programme.
- providing resources to teams such as crew clothing.
- supporting internal training schemes as branded desktop items.
If you have a requirement for a merchandise programme, wish to consolidate your spend or are simply looking for a new supplier, please contact Paul Beirne on 020 8569 2250 or email email@example.com