it is a fantastic combination of years of experience with the hunger to learn that is all part of the BTC Group combined service. If you were to calculate BTC Group’s combined years of industry knowledge it would be over 600 years! It is supplier knowledge days like the one we had on the 12th April that keep all our sales team on top of what’s trending in the promotional product market.
It was an exciting day with plenty of buzz in the office, where we had 4 very different suppliers, as you can imagine in the promotional product industry we can brand over 100,000 different products, so the diversity of product styles is countless, on display during this supplier day we had golf products, luggage, clothing, sportswear, luxury pens, standard promotional pens, plastic products, bags, and plenty more! The great part about these supplier days is not only do our sales team learn the new products on the market, but they learn the story behind the products, learning product stories from concept to completion.
To give you a flavour of the type of things we saw, we have selected are top 5 products, which genuinely was a tough call due to the sheer amount of great ideas on display.
1) The Cross Fonderie 47 – This pen is not your average promotional product, there is such a great story behind it, that is definitely worth check out this video to see! Click here to view video
2) Bespoke Luggage – Nothing screams luxury quite like having bespoke luggage, customise everything from the colour to the trim lavishly embroidered with your logo
3) Oregan Black Travel Mug – This is definitely an attractive affordable option with some great vibrant trim colours!
4) Hardy Reflective Windbreaker – With health and safety clothing it is important to be seen, and with the hardy reflective windbreaker you will definitely be seen as the whole garment is made from reflective material.
5) Schaeffer Lanyard pen – All the charm and mechanism of the Cross edge at with the convenience of having lanyard attachment and a fantastic affordable price